FAQ's About Donating
We are so glad that you have decided to donate to Michelle's Grassroots Campaign for Senate. Here is some important information about donating. Click any of the donate links to donate online. Those wishing to support the campaign via check should send checks to
Lewis for Senate
P.O. Box 934
Manteo, N.C. 27954
1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e. green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am at least eighteen years old.
4. I am not a federal contractor.
5. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a card corporate or business card or a card issued to another person.
Contributions or gifts to Lewis for Senate are not tax-deductible. The first $2,900 from an individual and the first $5,000 from a PAC will be allocated to the primary election/petition process. The next $2,900 from an individual and $5,000 from a PAC will be allocated to the general election, the next $2,900 from an individual and $5,000 from a PAC will be allocated to the general runoff election.
Click any of the donate buttons on the site to donate! Thank you for supporting this grassroots effort.
Sometimes people ask Michelle, "What's a good donation?"
Michelle says, "You should give so that it feels good to give, not so much that it hurts."